Lisburn Chamber of Commerce is delighted to launch their annual Christmas Toy Appeal for Barnardo’s NI. Due to COVID19 restrictions, the Chamber will not be hosting their Christmas lunch this year, however it was felt, the Toy Appeal must continue as the need to support local families is greater than ever. All toys and gifts are donated to Barnardo’s services based in Lisburn and are given to families living in the Lisburn/Greater Lisburn area.
The Chamber has organised several collection points for the public and Chamber members to donate up until December 15th.
The donation points are:
- Lisburn Chamber / City Centre Management 11-13 Market Square Lisburn
- Ulster Bank 18 Bow Street Lisburn
- GMcG Accountants Enterprise Crescent, Ballinderry Road, Lisburn
- 2nd Avenue café 54 Antrim Street, Lisburn
- Bow Street Mall Administration Office on 1st Floor